As SheSummitWeek launches this week, New York city's young female entrepreneurs and professionals gear up for what will be a eventful week of fabulous events to help build their knowledge on various content areas network and overall meet driven and motivated women just like themselves. The event has been described as the New York Fashion week of entrepreneurship geared towards women. We have 4 free ALL access passes to give! We at WomenChange are excited to be working at the event and will be share to post on events we attend. We compiled the top 5 reasons for attending SHE summit Week.
1. Network, Network, Network
The type of women who will be there are truly one of a kind and we look forward to having some good conversations with some of the power moguls that will be in the house.
2. Events are very diverse and meet various needs. There is something for everybody!
Events range from how to build your brand, dressing appropriately for professional reasons, women in the event planning business, how to boost your negotiation skills
3. Great platform to promote yourself
Because you will meet so many women you will have the unique opportunity to promote yourself through various conversations
4. Support our fellow African sister and change maker Sarran Kaba Jones.
Sarran Kaba Jones founder of FACE Africa an organization that provides free clean water to the people of liberia, and is heavily involved in women's empowerment in the country as well. FACE Africa will be hosting a popup sale via DKNY and we should definitely show our support to the organization.
5. You can win a free pass to SHE summit by Monday at 8am if you do the following.
- Post in our comments section on WomenChangeAfrica a statement about what defines you as an Woman Entrepreneur, Humanitarian or Professional and why you think you should be our lucky winner!