NAV BAR WCA

Image Map

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Love and Sisterhood Seasons Change but our Sisterhood Remains

Dear Sisters,

There is something to be said about friendships that go through seasons but still remain strong. I would even call what we have now sisterships and the foundation of a strong sisterhood. Through thick and thin we have found ways to breeze through the struggles in life, whilst still maintaining a way to get back to what is important to us; our sisterhood. Liz I celebrate you,  Fiss I celebrate you and  Deola I celebrate you. You all have your unique qualities that make you special and treasures to my life. I celebrate you all today and I am thankful for each and every single one of you. Heres to many sistercaytions and love and sisterhood moments. 


 photo mooiSIGFINAL_zpsc16114fb.jpg

Photo Taken Antigua, Caribbean Islands 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...