Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Love and Sisterhood Seasons Change but our Sisterhood Remains

Dear Sisters,

There is something to be said about friendships that go through seasons but still remain strong. I would even call what we have now sisterships and the foundation of a strong sisterhood. Through thick and thin we have found ways to breeze through the struggles in life, whilst still maintaining a way to get back to what is important to us; our sisterhood. Liz I celebrate you,  Fiss I celebrate you and  Deola I celebrate you. You all have your unique qualities that make you special and treasures to my life. I celebrate you all today and I am thankful for each and every single one of you. Heres to many sistercaytions and love and sisterhood moments. 


 photo mooiSIGFINAL_zpsc16114fb.jpg

Photo Taken Antigua, Caribbean Islands 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...